The objectives of the organization are:
- to represent the interests of Hungarian youth in Vojvodina at the national and international levels;
- to preserve culture and strengthen the national identity of Hungarian youth in Vojvodina;
- to encourage Hungarian youth in Vojvodina to be active and to self-organise;
- to provide information for Hungarian youth in Vojvodina;
- to support the integration of young people in cultural life, contributing to the strengthening of cultural and other relations between the Hungarian youth and youth of other nationalities;
- to strengthen cooperation between youth and non-governmental organizations of Hungarian youth and youth of other nationalities;
- to connect Hungarian youth with youth from foreign countries;
- to provide assistance for EU accession with programs and activities, organised by the Centre;
- and other, similar objectives.
In achieving its goals the organisation performs the following tasks:
- represents the interests of Hungarian youth of Vojvodina at the national and international forums, and other events;
- organises cultural and entertainment events;
- organises round tables, trainings, courses and debates;;
- provides information about competitions, scholarships and other opportunities;
- organises sports and recreational events;
- organises traditional dance events and Etno Camp for youth;;
- provides opportunities for youth in the form of participation in the EVS („European Voluntary Service”) program;
- cooperates with national and international youth and non-governmental organisations with similar objectives;
- and other tasks, performed in accordance with the objectives of the organisation.
Member of the Center can become any domestic or foreign individual or legal person (recommended by one member), if he accepts the goals of the organisation and organisation’s Statute. Members may be permanent, honorary members and supporters.